Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Address of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons Assembled in Parliament, to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, Presented by the Right Hononourable [sic] The Lord Marquis of Halifax . . . with His Maiesties Most Gracious Answer [etc.]. Wing E1186
- Printed by James Partridge, Matthew Gillyflower [and one other], London, 1689.
- The mutual exchanges of support between Parliament (its legal status now regularized) and William as the Irish revolution gained force, with the Dutch having declared war on France and England to do so in early May; one copy in ESTC in North America
- Order to print leaf + title + 2 + 7 pages, disbound, some light browning and some staining to the lower margin, else clean & complete; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 450.00
- Glorious Revolution, English Law, military law, IRELAND, Holland, FRANCE
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.