Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Millar, Jun, John
- Elements of the Law Relating to Insurances
- Printed by J. Bell . . . And G.G.J. & J. Robinson, Edinburgh, 1787.
- Only edition of the principal work of John Millar's eldest son, himself an advocate, a major contribution to insurance law, particularly marine insurance, treating of both English and Scots law, with Lord Mansfield's decisions "hold[ing] first place"
- Contemporary calf, gilt ruled and lettered, rubbed, else quite clean, with the errata, including one pasted in addition to p.52; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1500.00
- insanity, maritime law, Scopes trial, SCOTLAND
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.