Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Clerks Vade Mecum. Or, A Choice Collection of Modern Presidents, According to The best Forms extant, and such as have not formerly been Printed . . . Usefull for all persons that have relation to the Practick part of the Common Law [etc.]. Wing C4651
- Printed by T.M. for W. Lee, D. Pakeman and G. Bedell [etc.], London, 1655.
- Only edition of a work prepared by an anonymous barrister, based on a manuscript whose contents are said to be unique and "a faire, polished, and intire body of itself, framed by several sages of the Law, of great Integrity, and Experience"
- Contemporary unlettered calf, joints cracked, back board loose, tightly bound, signature of Phillip Williams dated 1682, usable; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- conveyancing, Forms & Form Books, Every Man Law Books
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.