Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Hargrave, Francis
- Collectanea Juridica. Consisting of Tracts Relative to the Law and Constitution of England. Two Volumes [complete] [with the "A Register of Law Publications" of 32 and 26 pages in the first and second volumes, respectively, not found in all sets]
- Printed for E. and R. Brooke, Bell-Yard, Temple-Bar, London, 1791-92.
- One of two works which Holdsworth termed Hargrave's "principal service to legal history", a rich and diverse selection of forty previously unpublished tracts from his extraordinary collection ultimately purchased and deposited in the British Library
- Contemporary calf, much rubbed, joints just cracking but quite firm, labels lacking, else very clean and bright; the Taussig set
- Book No.:
- $ 750.00
- English constitutional law, Star Chamber, Bibliography
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.