Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Ashe, Thomas
- Vn General Table, a touts les seueral Liures de les Reports de le darreine tresreuerend Iudge, Sir Edward Coke . . . Ouesq[ue] deux Catalogues Alphabetical, Lun de les principal Cases, lauter de touts les general Titles . . . des dits Reports. S.T.C. 5526
- Printed for the Societie of Statio[ners], London, 1618.
- The much expanded second edition of the first abridgement of Coke's reports, now covering all eleven parts, undertaken by Thomas Ashe, the pioneer of this genre of legal literature and, in Holdsworth's words, "a great maker of indices and abstracts"
- Modern calf, gilt lettered, generally clean with good margins, ownership signature of Richard Levinge dated 1652 on the title; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- Abridgements, reports of cases
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.