Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Three Learned Readings Made upon three very usefull Statutes: The First, By . . . Sir James Dyer [of Wills] . . . The Second, By Sir Iohn Brograve [Concerning Jointures] . . . The Third, By Thomas Risden [of Forcible Entry] [etc.]. Wing D2929
- Printed for W. Lee, M. Walbancke, D. Pakeman, and G. Bedell, London, 1648.
- Only edition of each reading (all 16th century) and the only instance in which several Inns of Court readings were jointly published, the first (by James Dyer) recently termed by Dr. Baker "the distinguished exposition of the Statute of Wills"
- Modern 1/4 calf, definite browning and foxing, particularly to the title, some leaves chipped (legibility preserved), just usable; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1250.00
- Inns of Court, Readings, Wills
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.