Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Anno secundo & tertio Philippi & Marie. Actes made at a Parliament, begon and holden at Westminster the xxi daye of October  . . . to the dissolution of the same . . . were enacted as foloweth [etc.]. S.T.C. 9450.3 [including this copy]
- Excvsvm . . . in Aedibvs Iohannis Cavvodi [etc.], London, 1555.
- The uncommon first printing of the legislation enacted by the Parliament held in the midst of the trials condemning to the stake over 300 martyrs, curiously reforming the law bailing prisoners and seeking to regulate the sale of stolen horses [c.7]
- Modern 3/4 mottled calf over marbled boards, very light staining to the upper margin of some leaves, else especially clean and crisp; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1500.00
- Acts, criminal law, Bail and Bail Bonds, trials, Law of Horses
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.