Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Anno III & IIII. Edwardi Sfxti [sic] [Sexti]. Actes made in the Session of this present Parlament . . . the iiii daye of Nouembre, in the thirde yere of the reigne of our moste dread Soueraigne Lorde Edward the vi  [etc.]. S.T.C. 9431; Beale S229a
- Imprinted at London by Richard Grafton [i.e. Richard Tottel], London, 1570?.
- The second Tottel printing of the statutes of 3-4 Edward VI, a tumultuous year, with the passage of the first Riot Act [c.5], the inception of a public militia [c.5], and the outlawing of "phantasicall" prophecies [c.15]
- Modern 1/4 calf over marbled boards, light staining, mainly marginal, lacking leaf C2, not affecting the acts mentioned below; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- Acts, criminal law, law of slavery, military law, witchcraft
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.