Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Brown, William
- The Clerk's Tutor in Chancery; Giving true Directions by Authentick Precedents, How to draw Affidavits [and other instruments] as are now in use in that High and Honourable Court. To which is prefixt An Introduction [etc.]. The Second Edition. Wing B5080A
- Printed by the Assigns of Rich. and Ed. Atkins [etc.], London, 1695.
- A rare edition of one of Brown's many works, all practical, complementing his principal treatise on Chancery, the latter approved by Holdsworth as a work which "gives a good deal of information", as does this work; two copies in ESTC, not in EEBO
- Contemporary panelled calf, lightly worn, early paper label, a very good copy, with two slightly different imprimatur leaves; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 950.00
- equity, Forms & Form Books
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.