Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Lilly, John
- A Continuation of the Practical Register [of William Style], in Two Parts. Wherein are contained Many Rules of Court, and also Practical Cases [with] a Table of all the Acts of Parliament mentioned in both these Parts. Two Volumes [complete]. Cowley 198
- Printed by John Nutt . . . for Charles Harper [etc.], London, 1710.
- Lilly's continuation of Style's work, "a useful guide to modern practice decisions collected at a time when the law reports were somewhat thin or non-existent", in John Baker's words, anticipating Lilly's like titled work published as late as 1747
- Contemporary calf, later paper labels, rubbed, some ink staining to the boards, light browning, yet a good usable set; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 550.00
- English Law, Abridgements
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.