Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Anno XXV Henrici Octaui. Actes made in the session of this present Parliament holden upon prorogation at Westminster [with] Anno XXVI [with] Anno XXVII [with] Anno XXVIII [1534-1536]. S.T.C. 9384.5, 9389.5, 9393.5, 9396.5; Beale S160, S167, S173, S179
- T. Powell [and] T. Marsh, London, 1562-1575?.
- The legislation central to the English Reformation under Henry VIII, including that confirming the final break with Rome and Henry as legally the Church of England's Supreme Head, dissolving the monasteries, and establishing the Act of Succession
- Modern panelled calf, lightly rubbed, else well preserved, the Goyder copy with his bookplate and dated ownership signature (1947); the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 4750.00
- Acts, Ecclesiastical Law, legal reform
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.