Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Hutton, Richard
- The Young Clerks Guide: Or, An Exact Collection of choice English Presidents . . . For all sorts of Indentures, Letters of Atturney, Releases, Conditions [bound with] The Second Part Of the Young Clerks Guide [etc.]. Wing H3849A and Not in Wing
- Printed for Humphrey Tuckey at the black spread Eagle [both works, London, 1658 & 1657.
- Rare editions (one seemingly unrecorded) of the spectacularly popular handbook attributed to Hutton, the righteous judge famous for his opinion in the Shipmoney case, with some forty editions recorded in ESTC by 1689--one and no copies in ESTC here
- Modern calf, gilt-lettered, discreetly ex-library, the first work lacking three gatherings, else quite clean; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- Every Man Law Books, Forms & Form Books
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.