Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Aston, Robert
- Placita Latine Rediviva: A Book of Entries; Containing Perfect and Approved Precedents of Counts, Declarations, Barrs, Avowries, Replications, Pleas in Abatement, Issues, Judgments . . . useful for all Clerks, Attorneys, and Practisers [etc.]. Wing A4070
- Printed for H. Twyford, T. Dring, and John Place [etc.], London, 1661.
- One of two variant first editions of Aston's book of entries, so-called because taken from the entries of the clerks upon the plea rolls, a species called by Dr. Baker "replete with learning which . . . the legal historian ignores at his cost"
- Contemporary calf, rebacked, somewhat rubbed, light browning, else a very good copy with ample margins, the Taussig copy; with "Precedents" in the title
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- books of entry, canon law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.