Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Jenkins, David
- Eight Centuries of Reports: or, Eight Hundred Cases Solemnly Adjudged in the Exchequer-Chamber, or, Upon Writs of Error. Publish'd Originally in French and Latin . . . Now carefully Translated, with the Addition of many Thousand References [etc.]. Folio
- Printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling [etc.], London, 1734.
- First edition in English of Judge Jenkins' Reports, by far spanning a greater time period than any other reports (from the 13th through the 17th centuries), with a case dating to 1220, significantly earlier than the earliest printed Year Book case
- Modern 1/4 calf over decorated boards, occasional very light foxing and browning, else well-preserved, with the advertising leaf; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- taxation, reports of cases
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.