Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Story, Joseph
- Commentaries on the Law of Promissory Notes, and Guaranties of Notes, and Checks and Banks and Bankers. With Occasional Illustrations from the Commercial Law of the Nations of Continental Europe. Second Edition. Cohen 2562
- Charles C. Little & James Brown [and] Stevens and Norton [etc.], Boston [and] London, 1847.
- Story's last Commentary, here based in part on his posthumous manuscript notes, completing his "grand effort to create an American commercial common law suitable both to the needs of the new capitalism and to the values of the old republicanism"
- Original polished sheep, crimson morocco label, gilt, lightly rubbed, else a very good, clean copy now housed in a modern cloth box
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- Commercial Law, Negotiable Instrum, Bills and Notes, Negotiable Instrum
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.