Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Bruce, Isabel Campbell and Edith Eickhoff
- The Michigan Poor Law, Its Development and Administration with Special Reference to State Provision for Medical Care of the Indigent. Edited with an Introductory Note and Selected Court Decisions by Sophonisba P. Breckinridge
- University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1936.
- Original blue cloth, gilt, a very good copy, with the ownership signature of Ruth E. Hyde dated 1936; Social Service Monographs, Number Twenty-three
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
- poor law, medicine, Michigan
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.