Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Levinz, Creswell
- A Collection of Select and Modern Entries of Declarations, Pleadings, Issues, Verdicts, Judgments, &c. Referring to Cases in Sir Creswell Levinz's Reports; The Judgment of the Court being added to each President [etc.]. Folio
- Printed by the Assigns of Richard and Edward Atkins [etc.], London, 1702.
- Only edition of Levinz's "Entries", published the year following his death, as were his Reports, designed to accompany them, and reflecting his talents as a pleader, "for which [in Holdsworth's words] he was eminently well fitted"
- Contemporary blind-tooled, unlettered calf, a bit of staining and some minor marginal worming, else a very good clean copy; without the portrait
- Book No.:
- $ 500.00
- books of entry, reports of cases
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.