Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Rastell, William (comp.)
- A Collection in English of the Statutes now in force, continued from the beginning of Magna Charta, made in the 9 yere of the Reigne of King H.3. untill . . . the 7 yere of the Raigne of our Soueraigne Lord King James [etc.]. S.T.C. 9324; Cowley 112. Folio
- Printed for the Societie of Stationers, London, 1611.
- One of Rastell's two significant contributions to legal literature, in John Baker's words "ambitious . . . a valuable reference [and of] enormous success", arranging the statutes alphabetically and far surpassing all previous efforts
- Modern calf, gilt, light browning and a bit of marginal staining, else a very good, clean, tall copy; no copy in a law library in ESTC; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 2500.00
- Acts, Abridgements, Bibliography, Bibliography
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.