Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Remarkable Trials and Interesting Memoirs of the Most noted Criminals Who have been convicted at the Assizes, the King's-Bench Bar, Guildhall, &c. for High-Treason, Murder, Conspiracy, Rape . . . And other atrocious Crimes [etc.]. Two Volumes in One
- Printed for W. Nicoll . . . in St. Paul's Church-Yard, London, 1765.
- An omnium gatherum of major English criminals, their activities, trials, dying speeches, and executions from 1740 to 1765, with an unusual concentration in the second volume on women, including Mary Blandy, Sarah Pledge, Anne Whale and several others
- Later buckram, rebacked in calf, the boards quite worn, ex-library, some browning, yet a usable copy; with the half-titles
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- criminal law, trials, women's law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.