Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- An Abstract of All the Acts Passed In the Fifth Session of the Seventh Parliament of Great Britain, and the Fifth Year of the Reign of our most Gracious Sovereign Lord King George the Second. Folio
- Printed by John Baskett [etc.], London, 1732.
- A rare example of an annual, official publication abstracting the just enacted Parliamentary legislation, in this case, some thirty-three acts, including two affecting justices of the peace and several pertaining to colonies in this hemisphere
- Modern marbled wraps, some browning and foxing, else a sound copy, with the final leaf itemizing separately printed, available acts; four copies in ESTC
- Book No.:
- $ 350.00
- Acts, Abridgements, justices of peace, colonies
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.