Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Griffith, William
- Institutes of the Jurisdiction and of the Equity Jurisprudence and Pleadings of the High Court of Chancery . . . and with a Concise View of the Equity Jurisdiction of the County Courts
- H. Sweet, 3, Chancery Lane, Fleet Street [etc.], London, 1868.
- Only edition of a work written by a Gray's Inn barrister, expressly patterned on Justinian, with a chapter on maxims, several on trusts, on married women ("connubium"), contracts ("commercium"), infants and lunatics ("civitas"), and fraud
- Modern blue buckram, gilt, some browning, else well-preserved; a presentation copy ("Owens College / from / The Author")
- Book No.:
- $ 450.00
- equity, maxims, fraud, infants, insanity, trusts and estates, marriage
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.