Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- A Rare, extensive collection of over 250 mid-19th century original General Orders of Great Britain's Board of Customs, each dated and numbered, signed and initialed (usually by several individuals), with frequent manuscript notations and emendations
- Board of Customs, London, 1846-48.
- A day-to-day view of Great Britain's international commercial affairs during a three year period of its "imperial century", with orders issued by the Board itself, the Treasury Chambers, the Privy Council, and the Queen herself at several palaces
- Contemporary 1/2 vellum, the front board detached, each order with a hole towards its top as if initially spiked, else a good usable volume
- Book No.:
- $ 1500.00
- economics, international law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.