Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Williams, John
- The Laws of Trade and Commerce, Designed As a Book of Reference in Mercantile Transactions
- Printed for Sherwood, Neely, and Jones, Paternoster-Row [etc.], London, 1812.
- First edition of a wide-ranging treatise, partly based on the works of Adam Smith and Lord Kames, with substantial portions devoted to international law, both in peace and war, and to insurance, principal and agent, bills of exchange, and bankruptcy
- Contemporary polished calf, the spine rubbed, some mainly marginal pencil notations, else a very good fresh copy
- Book No.:
- $ 750.00
- Commercial Law, international law, bankruptcy, insurance law, Bills and Notes
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.