Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Trapier, Paul
- A Narrative of Facts Which Led to the Presentment of the Rt. Rev. Benj. T. Onderdonk, Bishop of New-York
- Stanford & Swords, 139 Broadway, New-York, 1845.
- The accusations written by an original accuser and former student of the powerful New York bishop, tried for "immorality and impurity", destroying his career, with the church penalty agreed to ultimately proving impossible to revoke once imposed
- Original printed stabbed wraps, somewhat stained, spotted and foxed, yet a good usable copy; 22 pages
- Book No.:
- $ 125.00
- trials, Religion, New York
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.