Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Report of the Cause between Charles Sturt . . . and the Marquis of Blandford . . . for Criminal Conversation with the Plaintiff's Wife; Tried in the Court of King's Bench . . . before Lord Kenyon, and a Special Jury [etc.]. Third Edition
- Printed for J. Ridgway, York Street, St. James's Square, London, 1801.
- A case in which Erskine was atypically unsuccessful, his client awarded but 100 pounds damages, with both arguments by Erskine reported at length, his difficulty his client's own infidelity, which Lord Kenyon instructed forbade damages
- Modern cloth, gilt, quite browned, the margin of the last leaf chipped (no text affected); a usable copy
- Book No.:
- $ 750.00
- trials, criminal conversatn
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.