Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Dugdale, William
- Origines Juridiciales, or Historical Memorials of the English Laws, Courts of Justice, Forms of Tryal, Punishment in Cases Criminal, Law-Writers, Law-Books . . . Inns of Court and Chancery [etc.]. Third edition. Wing D2490
- Printed for Christop. Wilkinson [and two others] [etc.], London, 1680.
- The foremost early treatise devoted to the history of the legal profession (particularly to the Inns of Court), still of value, termed "a pioneering work . . . and influential" by Dr. Baker and "the chief authority" by Holdsworth; with the 7 plates
- Contemporary calf, ex-library, the front board detached and the title and first leaf loose; with the armorial bookplate of Charles, Viscount Bruce
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- Inns of Court, criminal law, biography
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.