Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Books, Maps, Postcards and Law Books To be Sold by Auction Wednesday 15th February at 11:00 am [etc.]
- Phillips Scotland, Edinburgh, 1989.
- Fourteen law lots (lots 207 to 220, closing the sale), almost exclusively long runs of Scottish law, well over 100 volumes in several instances, primarily twentieth century, but with nineteenth century works as well, from 1811
- Original printed stapled wraps, two ink notations on the front wrap, else a good copy; 220 lots in 23 pages
- Book No.:
- $ 25.00
- Dealer & Auction Catalogues, SCOTLAND
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.