Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Elchies, Patrick Grant, Lord
- Decisions of the Court of Session, From the Year 1733 to the Year 1754, Collected and Digested into the Form of a Dictionary, By Patrick Grant of Elchies, Esq. . . . Edited from the Original Manuscript by William Maxwell Morison [etc.]. Two Volumes
- Printed for the Editor, Edinburgh, 1813.
- The reissue of the decisions undertaken by "the best reporter of Scotch decisions", with the reports found in the first volume complemented by Lord Elchies' notes contained in the second, this edition also forming part of Morison's great Dictionary
- ?Later 3/4 calf over cloth boards, contrasting crimson and black morocco labels, gilt, somewhat rubbed, but a good usable set
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
- SCOTLAND, reports of cases
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.