Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Trial Of the Honourable Admiral John Byng, at a Court Martial, As taken by Mr. Charles Fearne [with] Trial of Lawrence Earl Ferrers, for the Murder of John Johnson [with] Trial of Mary Blandy, Spinster; for The Murder of her Father. Folio
-  Printed for R. Manby  Samuel Billingsley  J Rivington, London, 1760-57-52.
- Three of the most famous 18th century English trials, a miscarriage of justice [Admiral Byng's court martial], the last murder trial in the House of Lords of a fellow peer [Lord Ferrers], and a parricide of daughter-administered poison [Miss Blandy]
- Modern 3/4 calf over marbled boards, an attractive copy, but with two leaves lacking from the Byng trial and repairs to the Blandy title and last leaf
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- trials, criminal law, courts martial
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.