Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Bemis, George
- Hasty Recognition of Rebel Belligerency, and Our Right to Complain of It
- Published by A. Williams & Co., No. 100 Washington Street, Boston, 1865].
- One of several tracts by the Harvard educated lawyer (whose Bemis Professorship of International Law remains at Harvard) "distinguished for their uniformly high level of thought" and cementing his reputation as a scholar-publicist of the first rank
- Disbound, somewhat strained, discreetly ex-library, in a mylar sleeve, a usable copy; 57 pages
- Book No.:
- $ 50.00
- law of slavery, CIVIL WAR, international law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.