Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Parliamentary Opinions of Lord Mansfield, Sir Dudley Ryder, Mr. Charles Yorke, Mr. William Beckford, &c. On the Choice of a Regency or Regent; with Other Discussions on That Interesting Question
- Printed for John Stockdale, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, London, 1788.
- Part of the debate during the mental incapacity of George III (no provision for succession having been made), publishing a series of arguments bruited when the 1751 Regency Bill, providing for his own succession while a minor, had been enacted
- Disbound, one leaf torn with loss of several words on its verso (but not the sense); 46 pages plus the advertising leaf
- Book No.:
- $ 150.00
- insanity, Parliament, English constitutional law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.