Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Salkeld, William
- Reports of Cases Adjudged in the Court of King's Bench: with Some Special Cases in the Courts of Chancery, Common Pleas and Exchequer. The Fourth Edition . . . by Knightley d'Anvers . . . And the Pleadings now first done into English. Two Volumes in One
- Printed by Henry Lintot . . . for T. Osborne in Gray's Inn, London, 1742.
- Salkeld's respected reports, published under the supervision of Lord Hardwicke, praised by Holdworth, and often found in early American libraries (Jefferson and John Adams, inter alia); a third volume "not designed for publication" appeared later
- Modern 1/4 calf, some dustiness, small loss to the last index leaf, else a good clean copy, with a number of careful, substantive annotations
- Book No.:
- $ 450.00
- 17TH CENTURY, reports of cases
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.