Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Bingham, Peregrine
- The Law of Infancy and Coverture. Second American Edition from the Last London Edition. With Notes and References to English and American Cases. By E.H. Bennett. Cohen 4739
- Chauncey Goodrich, Burlington, 1849.
- The first work published in this country devoted to the law of infants, coupled with the first work exclusively treating of coverture, both with substantial American notes, praised by Holdsworth for their superior analysis of a difficult area
- Original sheep, worn, covers loose, spine defective; a clean copy only
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
- infants, marriage, Pennsylvania, women's law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.