Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Kelyng, John
- A Report of Divers Cases in Pleas of the Crown, Adjudged and Determined . . . With Directions for Justices of the Peace and Others . . . From the Original Manuscript, under his own Hand [etc.]
- Printed for Isaac Cleave, next Door to Serjeants-Inn [etc.], London, 1708.
- First edition of the first reports exclusively devoted to English criminal law, reflecting Kelyng's career both while a criminal lawyer and after becoming Chief Justice of King's Bench; seen posthumously through the press by Lord Holt
- Contemporary calf, quite worn, rebacked, embrowning; a sound copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- reports of cases, criminal law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.