Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Elmes, James
- A Practical Treatise on Ecclesiastical and Civil Dilapidations, Re-instatements, Waste . . . With an Appendix Containing Cases Decided, Precedents of Notices to Repair, Examples of Valuations [etc.]. Third Edition, Considerably Enlarged
- Samule Brooke, Law Printing-Office, 35, Paternoster Row, London, 1829.
- Best edition of a work of potential interest to anyone interested in the legal and historical aspects of architecture and construction particularly as applied to churches, with comparisons drawn to Roman and French law and much reliance on Lord Coke
- Cloth-backed boards, rebacked, quite rubbed, but a sound copy
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
- Ecclesiastical Law, Legal Architecture
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.