Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Sloss, Peter F.
- Alice's Adventures in Jurisprudencia. Illustrated by Sally Richardson
- Borogove Press, Belvedere, 1982.
- A must for any Lewis Carroll fan, and indeed anyone else wondering what it would be like if Humpty Dumpty were Chief Justice, written by the San Francisco lawyer said by a colleague to be "the most creative and brightest attorney I ever worked with"
- Original printed wraps, illustrated, 87 pages, as new, the remainder of the unsold copies purchased by us directly from the author, Peter Sloss, in 1998
- Book No.:
- $ 20.00
- humor, Law and Literature
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.