Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Tue Oct 6 16:57:48 2020
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Pound, Roscoe
- Typed letter signed, dated 27 July, 1962, on Harvard Law School stationery, one page, double-spaced, the signature in blue ink; in a simple wood frame, under glass
- Cambridge, 1962.
- Written in response to Colonel Wiener's having sent his Selden Society lecture [see part V], very complimentary, concluding "[i]f I were to put out a new edition of Readings on the . . . Common Law I should certainly want to include your lecture"
- Somewhat embrowned and faded, three folds, but still good
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
- Greenleaf, Simon
- Autograph Letter Signed, dated Feb 6, 1850, at Andover, Massachusetts, to Harvard Law School alumnus and fellow lawyer, C.T. Russell, seeking Russell's assistance in securing a "clear field" for the Massachusetts Bible Society's operations in that state
- N.p., Andover, 1850.
- An excellent example of Greenleaf's lifelong interest in matters religious while teaching at Harvard Law School, expressing his goal (and that of others) "of making all Bib. Societies [with one stated exception] in Massts auxiliary to ours"
- One page on unlined blue paper, 8x10 inches, thirteen lines and about seventy-five words, neat folds, docketed on the verso, a very good copy
- Book No.:
- $ 350.00
- autographs, maritime law, Religion
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.