Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Mon Jul 6 20:01:23 2020
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Johnson, Douglas Wilson
- Relation of the Law to Underground Waters
- Government Printing Office, Washington, 1905.
- Water-Supply and Irrigation Paper No. 122, Series O, Underground Waters, 35; with a first chapter discussing the applicable law, and a second itemizing legislative acts affecting underground waters, by state
- Original printed sewn stapled salmon wraps, a trifle worn, occasional browning and a few stray pencil marks, else a very good copy, 55 pages
- Book No.:
- $ 125.00
- water law
- Wilson, John
- A Short Treatise on the Law Relative to Arbitration. Containing Adjudged Cases on That Useful Subject to the Present Time. Digested and Arranged under Familiar Heads. With An Appendix of Useful Precedents
- Printed for J. Moore, 45, College Green, Dublin, 1793.
- The Dublin edition of the rarest of all early works on the English law of arbitration and the only work of Wilson (a Yorkshire attorney), relying on Blackstone in extending the arbitrator's powers to conveyances of real property; four copies in ESTC
- Contemporary sheep, crimson morocco label, gilt, quite rubbed, title browned, browning elsewhere, else sound and usable; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1100.00
- arbitration, Real Property, conveyancing
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.