Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Wed Aug 19 17:47:38 2020
Matching records found:
Pruitt Paul M David I Durham Sally E Hadden
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Pruitt, Paul M., David I. Durham, Sally E Hadden
- Traveling the Beaten Trail: Charles Tait's Charges to Federal Grand Juries, 1822-1825
- University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, 2013.
- A fine scholarly edition of three grand jury charges delivered by Judge Tait, the Jeffersonian democrat who became Alabama's first federal judge, "offer[ing] exceptional examples of law and legal culture as it was developing on the Alabama frontier"
- Original printed illustrated wraps, as new, 120 pages; Occasional Publications of the Bounds Law Library Number Eight
- Book No.:
- $ 20.00
- Alabama, Grand Jury Charges
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.