Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Mon Feb 10 16:29:17 2020
Matching records found:
Park James Allan
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Park, James Allan
- A System of the Law of Marine Insurances, with Three Chapters on Bottomry; on Insurances on Lives; and on Insurances Against Fire
- Printed by His Majesty's Lw Printers: For T. Whieldon [etc.], London, 1787.
- First edition of the first work on insurance law to be published, written by the friend and protege of Mansfield, who encouraged Park to write the book; in Holdsworth's words "the best text-book upon the law of insurance [and] very successful"
- Contemporary reverse calf, somewhat rubbed, the top inch of the front joint cracked, else very clean with good margins; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- admiralty, insurance law, maritime law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.