Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Wed Aug 19 17:47:38 2020
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Mortimer, Thomas
- Lectures on the Elements of Commerce, Politics, and Finances; Intended as a Companion to Blackstone's Commentaries on the Laws of England; And peculiarly calculated to qualify Young Noblemen and Gentlemen for . . . Parliamentary Business. Not in Eller
- Printed by A. Strahan . . . for T.N. Longman and G. Rees [etc.], London, 1801.
- Only edition of Mortimer's wide-ranging lectures, expressly dependent on Blackstone ("the many editions of that excellent work"), as well as John Selden and Lord Somers, and a host of continental writers, including Montesquieu and Pufendorf
- Modern 1/4 calf over marbled boards, some lightish foxing and browning, else a very good copy; with a ?supplied frontispiece portrait not noted in OCLC
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- Commercial Law, English Law, Parliament
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.