Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Mon Jul 6 20:01:23 2020
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Leach, John
- The Speech of John Leach, Esq. M.P. In the Committee of the Whole House, upon the State of the Nation . . . upon the Question of Limitations to the Royal Authority in the Hands of the Regent. Second Edition
- Printed for J. Ridgway, 170, Piccadilly [etc.], London, 1811.
- The rare edition of the historically grounded speech in which, following the madness of George III, Leach "distinguished himself in the Regency debates", reviewing from the 14th century forward the constitutional limits to be imposed upon a regency
- Modern cloth-backed marbled boards, occasional light marginal staining, else a very good copy, with the half-title; no copy in this country in OCLC
- Book No.:
- $ 350.00
- insanity, Parliament, English constitutional law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.