Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Database last updated on Fri Apr 21 15:07:05 2017
Matching records found:
Law of Horses
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Typed Letter Signed on State of New York, Division of State Racing Commission Letterhead, from Herbert Bayard Swope as its Chairman to Justice Louis D. Brandeis at his home address on California Street in Washington D.C., one page dated May 15, 1940
- Privately Written, Albany?, 1940.
- A straightforward letter, though seemingly with a light, even amusing touch, in which Swope ("the greatest reporter of his time") informs Brandeis that the special card of admission to all New York race courses formerly sent him had been abolished
- Two horizontal folds, in blue ink, well preserved with Swope's signature clean and legible
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
- Supreme Court, Law of Horses
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system by clicking here.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.