Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Database last updated on Fri Apr 21 15:07:05 2017
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- The Lawyer's Magazine, Or, Attorney's and Solicitor's Universal Library . . . Containing, Whatever is useful, instructive, or entertaining, in The Theory or Practice of the Laws of England [etc.]. Second Edition of Volume One. Two Volumes [all published]
- Printed by his Majesty's Law Printer, For William Owen [etc.], London, 1761-62.
- A rare set of the first English legal periodical, its contents both theoretical and practical, including "A Tract on the Unreasonableness of the Laws of England, in Regard to Wives", seemingly the first effort to reform the English law of women
- Contemporary 1/4 calf, rubbed, joints cracked and a bit strained;  modern 1/4 calf; browning in both volumes, two leaves in facsimile; usable
- Book No.:
- $ 2500.00
- Law Periodicals, English Law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system by clicking here.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.