Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Sun Mar 15 17:51:13 2020
Matching records found:
Jackson Robert H
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Jackson, Robert H.
- Full Faith and Credit, The Lawyer's Clause of the Constitution
- Columbia University Press, New York, 1945.
- The third annual Cardozo Lecture, delivered by Justice Jackson on the fourth anniversary of Pearl Harbor, on the clause of the Constitution in which he believed deeply--"the foundation of any hope we may have for a national system of justice"
- Original maroon cloth, gilt, a very good copy
- Book No.:
- $ 75.00
- Supreme Court, constitutional law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.