Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Database last updated on Fri Apr 21 15:07:05 2017
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Hopkins, James Love
- The Law of Trademarks, Tradenames and Unfair Competition. Including Trade Secrets; Goodwill; Federal Trade Commission Proceedings; The Federal Trademark Acts; The Trademark Registration Acts of the States and Territories [etc.]. Fourth Edition
- W.H. Anderson Company, Cincinnati, 1924.
- Last edition of a work which "[a]mong trademark lawyers . . . has attained the stature of a classic", comprehensively and even elegantly treating trademarks in their entirety; with all of the federal statutes reproduced and glossed, inter alia
- Original black buckram, gilt, lightly browned, else quite a good clean copy
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
- trademarks, Intellectual Property
- Ano Reg. Iacobi . . . At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster . . . in the first yeere of the Raigne [with] the third yeere [with] the fourth yeere [with] the seventh year [with] the 21st yeere. S.T.C. 9500; 9502.5; 9505; 9506.5; 9507. Folio
- Imprinted by Robert Barker [imprints vary], London, 1604-24.
- A rare collection of the statutory compilations containing all the legislation enacted by Parliament during the reign of James I (save three subsidies), including the foundational acts concerning witchcraft (in 1604) and monopolies (in 1624)
- Contemporary calf, centered blind lozenges, rebacked, somewhat rubbed, else quite bright, with the Earl de Grey West Park bookplate; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 4500.00
- Acts, Parliament, Intellectual Property, patents, witchcraft
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system by clicking here.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.