Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Mon Feb 10 16:29:17 2020
Matching records found:
Fitzherbert Anthony John Rastell comps
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Fitzherbert, Anthony and John Rastell (comps.)
- La Table co[n]teynant en sommarie les choses notables en la graunde Abridgement, composee par le Iudge tresreuerend monsieur Anthony Fytzherbert, dernierment renue et corige: Au quell est nouelment adioustee les nombres des cases [etc.]. S.T.C. 10956.5
- In aedibus Richardi Tottell decimo Nouembris [etc.], London, 1565.
- The earliest of the indexes of the common law, begun by Fitzherbert and improved by John Rastell to accompany the first edition of Fitzherbert's famed abridgement, but not then completed and here finally remedied to accompany Tottel's 1565 edition
- Contemporary panelled calf, centered gilt lozenges, front joint cracking but firm, initials "T H" (?Thomas Harriott), Ehrman bookplate; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1250.00
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.