Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Fri May 15 14:42:07 2020
Matching records found:
Evans N E ed
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Blandford, Linda A. and Patricia Russell Evans eds.
- Supreme Court of the United States 1789-1980: An Index to Opinions Arranged by Justice. Two Volumes [complete]
- Kraus International Publications, New York, 1983.
- Original black buckram, gilt, ex-library, else a very good clean copy
- Book No.:
- $ 85.00
- Supreme Court
- Evans, N.E. (ed.)
- The Olive Branch Petition [etc.]
- Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1972.
- The facsimile reproduction of the petition submitted to George III some three months after the Battle of Lexington, the last significant attempt by the colonies to avoid a breach with Great Britain, decisively rejected by the King, with war to follow
- Printed stapled wraps, somewhat crinkled but sound; 16 pages
- Book No.:
- $ 45.00
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.