Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Wed Aug 19 17:47:38 2020
Matching records found:
Euer Samson Giles Duncombe
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Euer, Samson and Giles Duncombe]
- Tryals per Pais, Or the Law of England Concerning Juries by Nisi Prius [etc.]. The Fourth Edition [bound with] Tryals per Pais in Capital Matters: Or, Some Brief and Useful Observations Relating to Such Tryals
- Printed by the Assigns of Rich. and Edw. Atkins [etc.], London, 1702.
- First 18th century edition of the first substantial treatise on the English jury and the English law of evidence, deservedly popular for over a century, bound with the first edition of one of the earliest works devoted exclusively to capital cases
- Contemporary calf, quite worn, rebacked, ex-The Hartland Library, definite foxing and browning, yet a usable copy; with the imprimatur leaf
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- trials, Evidence, juries, criminal law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.