Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Jenkins, David
- The Works Of the Eminemt and Learned Judge Jenkins upon Divers Statutes Concerning the King's Prerogative and the Liberty of the Subject. Now Reprinted from the Original Authentick Copy, Written and Published by himself, when Prisoner in Newgate. Wing J579
- Printed by Samuel Roycroft, for Samuel Heyrick . . . in Holborne, London, 1681.
- The principal collection of Jenkins' political and constitutional theory, almost all written while he was imprisoned during the Interregnum, ably defending the King in Parliament, and both reflecting Coke and anticipating the Glorious Revolution
- Contemporary sheep, quite rubbed, rebacked, neat tear in one leaf [D3], else quite clean with good margins and the frontispiece; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 450.00
- English constitutional law, MEDIEVAL, WALES, English Commonwealth, Glorious Revolution
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.